Minggu, 07 Februari 2010

I Can't Imagine My life without JESUS!!!

As long as a sun still shine from east to west...
As long as the grass is still green,,,
Forever and ever...
YOU still the one in my heart...

In my life YOU are the tree...
In my eyes YOU are my saviour...
When all my dreams and hopes have shattered, YOU are the one was there for me...

When I know JESUS
I was blessed..
And I will keep on YOUR way...
I need you...

Imagine me without YOU,
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day..
I'd be afraid...
Without YOU there to see me through...

Imagine me without YOU,
LORD, you know it's just impossible...
Because of JESUS, my life's brand new..
My life is now, worthwhile...

I CAN'T IMAGINE ME WITHOUT YYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Inspired from Imagine Me Without You by Jaci V.

3 komentar: